Friday, October 16, 2009

OK...

...uh, look, if you want me to just keep on doing the same old thing, then maybe this blog is not for you. I, for one, am not going to compromise my blogtistic integrity. And I'll tell you something else, this is the blog and I'm not going to change it."

OK, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I just haven't updated in awhile and was in an Costanza mode.

I mean, it's not like I have something for you. I mean I may, but I don't wanna jinx it. So, I'll stay mum.

There are other things I could talk about, Obama fucking up (or that's what Fox News tells me), Meghan McCain's might fine boobs, my perspective prospects that may or may not, trip to Philly, jokes I'm coming up with.

I'll try to keep it positive. I mean, what's more positive than boobs?

1 comment: