With targeted dates, months. Which mean less than a stack of shit but, it's a reference point to anticipate.
1) Big Boi - Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dust (8/09)
2) Andre 3000 (late '09)
3) Outkast (late '09)
4) Jay-Z - Blueprint3 (9/11/09)
5) Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon: The End of Day (9/25/09)
6) Lil Wayne - Rebirth (8/18/09)
7) Bone Thugs N Harmony - Uni5 (9/22/09)
8) Bobby Ray - The Adventures of Bobby Ray (9/22/09)
9) Dr. Dre - Detox ('09...I almost laugh putting this as upcoming)
10) Lupe Fiasco (late '09)
(I should have remembered Wale. Slaughterhouse was a complete surprise)
11) Wale - Attention: Deficit (9/22/09)
12) Slaughterhouse - Slaughterhouse (8/11/09)
I hope I update this with some more artists. Any one I'm forgetting?
I don't really know I do this to myself. Haven't I learned not to expect album until I see it under the "Tuesday Releases" section of the Sunday Best Buy weekly ad?