Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well...

...I figure you havea newspaper subscription, a TV or the Internet, so you know about the crazy shit happening in the Middle East (well, the crazy, crazy shit, not just your regular crazy shit, the crazy, crazy shit). And I have one opinion...

...I have no opinion.

Not because I don't care, but because I am not really informed about what the fuck is happening. I mean, America supports Israel (through thick and thin, for reasons that are beyond my understanding), yet it seems like Israel is the aggressors against Hamas. Yet, I don't know if Hamas started it and Israel is just going out of control. Is Israel purposely bombing civilian targets (making a statement) or is Hamas purposely using civilians targets as fronts? I don't know.

There are alot of thinks I don't know. Like, why did I make this post?

Or why I made it at 3:20AM on an early Sunday morning.

I'm just weird like that...

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment