...that I am waiting patiently for:
1) Big Boi - Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dust
2) Andre 3000
4) Busta Rhymes - Back on my Bullshit
5) Jay-Z - Blueprint3
6) Lil Wayne - Rebirth (yes, I am anticipating it)
7) Linkin Park (even though it is suppose to be a 'Concept Album', whatever that could mean).
8) Bone Thugs N Harmony - Uni5 I hope they still have it.
9) Eminem - Relapse. Early in his career, Em had a knack for making his single the worst song on the album, if that is true for this one, then cotdamn.
10) Dr. Dre - Detox
11 & 12) Lupe Fiasco. I just learned of this fiasco. Apparently, LupEND was suppose to be his last album. He put it on hold and instead will release three more albums between June 2009 (The Great American Rap Album) & June 2010 (the second album in December 2009), followed by LupE.N.D. Damn, son. If he can pull that off...whoa.
Now, I fully expect half of these albums not be released this year (I'm looking at you Busta & Dre) and a few to suck. But this is a pretty impressive list for 2009.
(note: I might make a Chris Brown/Rihanna post in a few days. Something tells me we're gonna learn a lot more about what went Down...Down...Down, Down)
(Sorry...it's gonna take a lot more than a Rihanna beatdown for me to not like this song).